Double glazing has become the standard in homes across New Zealand. The benefits are that it allows sunlight and heat through windows and doors, and traps it inside the house for increased comfort and heating. Pacific Thermal systems offer a 25% increase of heat retention when the double glazing is used alone. This is achieved through a thermal barrier within the frame. Unlike standard aluminium joinery which is highly conductive, the barrier prevents heat transfer while considerably reducing the chance of condensation. This helps keep your home warmer, drier and more comfortable.
- 52mm platform
- Double glazing capacity up to 38mm
- Performance up to 2500pa ultimate wind pressure
- 9mm facings
- Flat and square front face
- Concealed drainage options
- Exceptional thermal performance